Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
SEARCH THE LIBRARY CATALOG
Here you can search the Library Catalog for items related to Interviewing.
- Below the Catalog search is a direct link to library materials about interviewing for jobs.
This 6 page, printable interviewing guide gives tips on:
- Preparing for an interview
- Preparing for a phone or video interview
- Preparing for second round interviews
- What to wear to your interview
- How to answer a variety of interview questions
- What questions to ask the employer
This site, created by the U.S. Department of Labor has many resources for job seekers, including:
- Interviewing tips
- A list of common interview questions
- Tips on how to plan your job search
- Networking tips
- Salary negotiating tips
- Many more including a Video Library on career topics
This site provides 30 tips for preparing for an interview. And there are even more job resources to explore here such as:
- Career paths
- Company profiles
- Take a short online course
- Get career advice
- Do a job search
On this page of Quintessential you will find 10 tips for interviewing success.
Be sure to check out the other headings at the top of the page for help with:
- Resume and cover letters
- Career guidance
- Job searching
Geared towards women, this site offers a variety of articles with interviewing tips.
Check out the many other resources on this site by clicking through the links at the top of their page.